Friday, May 27, 2016

Workshop in Spain 西班牙工作坊





My Eco prints and garments workshop in Azanza, Spain just completed. The amazing prints of the local leaves are so impressive.  Without the know how from brilliant Irit Dulman for the botanical imprints and fashion maker Revital Avidar's design ideas I could not have made the beautiful prints and garments.
在西班牙村莊的課程完結了,我們13位來自11個國家地區的學生從採拾當地葉子到印染自己設計的布料,再而製作成合身獨特的成衣,這學習過程感謝兩位以色列植物印染藝術家 Irit Dulman及時裝設計師 Revital Avidar 的教授,我在這優美山區小村完成了多件成衣及布料。我滿載豐富的離開小村莊,今天繼續行程回到巴塞隆拿然後前往法國 Perpignan 享受餘下旅程.......

The new techniques of natural prints with plants are so variable.

I'm very happy with the chestnut leaf marks. Unbundling is always so exciting.

We learnt the skills of natural dyeing as well. Fabrics in the sun waiting for our next creation.

After a few samples done, we started to make the big pieces for garments making.

I love the prints on  silk jersey.
These pieces will be another project when I get home.
During these days I have made two dresses, one top, a skirt and many sample prints with different plants.


I am pleased with my garments with a few leaves




All these are made in the Basque casa in Azanza, Spain .  Such lovely memories to have made these garments with the local plants.


Thank you Irit Dulman, you're gorgeous.


Thank you Revital Avidar, you are brilliant. With you both we made unique garment with own printed fabrics. 




This workshop brought us a close network.  A group of 13 participants from 11 countries/regions. It made us a wonderful creation journey.


The workshop closed and I left the village with new skills and nice memories with lovely ladies.

We grasped the last moment for a view of the village before next journey.
I am heading to France for a week before returning home. That will be another reunion with good friends.  Anticipating our get together in 24 hours.










4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I love all the new garments and design with the local plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat - a lovely workshop and some gorgeous results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely prints Terrie.. those from the chestnut leaves are really beautiful! And I love your dark printed dress, it looks both elegant and comfortable xx

    ReplyDelete

  4. Great experience in dyeing! Nice meeting.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...