Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Arriving sunny Malaga



Via Zurich I arrived the "coast of sun" - Malaga. View over the plane glaciers of Switzerland are splendid.

Landed on the sunny and hot Malaga at noon


After checked in, an immediate walk around the centre 


High street in the centre



Along the sea side


Alley in centre 


Leisure walk and coffee break


Just a quite note to my family, I arrived the beautiful Malaga safely after 24 hours. Enjoyed my 
breakfast and will be meeting friends in a couple of hours.  Awesome trip to follow soon.








2 comments:

  1. Oh Terrie, I have been without internet for about 7 weeks and have not forgotten you my friend. I see you have been busy as ever, making such lovely garments and everything is prettier than the last one. I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your time away from home. Thinking of you and wishing you much happiness today and always.
    Susanne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susanne , as always love to hear from you and know that you fine and picked up. You are ever in my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...